Relocate to South Florida Area Communities
Pristine beaches, top rated golf courses, and a variety of coastal activities await you in beautiful South Florida. Whether you're relocating from across the state or from across the country, we can help you find the perfect place to call home! Use this South Florida relocation guide to start your home buying journey.
Complimentary Relocation Resources
Explore the Area
Mean Household Income: $50,446
Mean Household Value: $221,000
Travel & Commute
Airport: Southwest Florida International Airport
Major Highways: FL-25, US-98, State Hwy 9
There truly is a lot to love about South Florida communities. Enjoy being just minutes away from the beach, and having plenty of outdoor activities to choose from.
New to the area? Choose a community below to find homes for sale, local amenities, and helpful real estate resources.
Popular Home Features
Whether you're looking for a home with oceanfront views, one that is just a stone's throw away from a golf course, or a home with a barn, we can help you find the property of your dreams! Give us a call at (772) 214-1300 or simply choose a popular South Florida search option below to get started.
Helpful Relocation Tips
With the right resources and the right real estate professional on your side, you'll have the keys to your country home in no time. Follow these tips to make your move as easy as possible.
Plan Your Move Ahead of Time
Begin planning for your relocation at least a month or two before your move. The sooner you can pack and coordinate with the moving company, the better. During this stage, be sure to...
- Stock up on packing materials — boxes, tape, packing peanuts, and bubble wrap are great choices
- Start small — begin packing one room at a time so you don't get overwhelmed
- Be selective about what you pack — host a yard sale to get rid of any unused items, or consider donating to a local charity
- Review all moving documents before signing — this is vital if you are planning to use professional movers
As Moving Day Approaches
In the days and weeks leading up to your move, finish packing all of your belongings into boxes. Don't forget to...
- Label everything — consider marking each box by the room it belongs to
- Pack fragile items last — be sure to wrap glassware in bubble wrap, towels, or winter clothing for extra protection
During the Move
On Moving Day, keep as much important information within reach as possible. That way, you'll have easy access to the essentials if you need to get to them quickly. Be sure to...
- Prepare an "essentials bag" — this can include a change of clothes, paperwork, medications, and a phone charger
- Make an "open me first" box — pack items like toilet paper, instant coffee, and a sleeping bag or inflatable mattress just in case you beat the moving truck to your new home
- Wait to unpack — once you arrive to your new home, take the time to clean your home while it's empty
My Featured Listings
Looking for your dream home in the country? Explore my favorite properties for sale around Florida.
Relocate with an Expert
Martin County, Palm Beach County, and St. Lucie County communities offer a variety of oceanfront real estate options to choose from. Over the past two decades, we've collected a library of resources to help our clients make the best decisions. Contact us today to start your home buying journey in the gorgeous area of South Florida.